Cart is empty
ORLOVSKY® Jewellery - Manual use
How to handle our jewellery?
ORLOVSKY® jewellery is hand made from delicate, natural precious and semiprecious stones and other materials. To preserve the exceptional nature of our products for a long time should be handled with great care according to the directions listed below:
- Before putting the product with closures, such as bracelets always undo the clasp.
- We recommend storing jewelry Orlovsky ® in the original box company, in a dry place and at room temperature.
- Never store a few items in one box! Then avoid scratching the mutual products and losing their luster.
- ORLOVSKY® jewellery must be removed before bathing, washing dishes and avoid all contact with the water and detergents or other chemicals, including perfume.
- ORLOVSKY® jewellery, must always be removed before bedtime or during physicalwork and exercise.
How to clean jewelry?
Remember, the cover layer jewelry with gold, silver, rhodium and other precious metals can wear down over time as a natural property of the material. To enjoy the splendor of ORLOVSKY® jewellery products for a long time should be provided with proper maintenance by regularly removing fingerprints or minor signs of tarnishing clean cloth used for cleaning jewellery.
How will we repay you?
Respect the unique, natural products ORLOVSKY®, and each day with us will be unique for you. This is our promise, and we always keep our promises ...
Have a question?
Find us on www.orlovsky.eu or write: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +48 698 668 688